Following the easing of Covid-19 restrictions in England on 19th July, we have made changes to our guidelines for Sunday services.
We want to make sure church continues to be a safe place for everyone, and so there will still be some guidance for how we attend services. We’ve done this so that everyone feels comfortable and informed about what to expect.
Our current guidelines are as follows:
- Singing during worship will be allowed for anyone who wants to, but we ask that you still wear a mask when you are singing or standing up.
- Masks will be optional when you are sitting down, so you are welcome to remove your mask while listening to the sermon if you would like to.
- We will also be allowed to mingle and chat inside after the service – but we would ask that you please still wear your mask while talking to others.
- Other venue restrictions may apply, and we will confirm those for each service in due course.
- We are no longer using a ticketing or check-in system, but we will ask anyone coming into our venues to scan the QR code on the NHS Test and Trace poster, or to physically sign in with their name and phone number. These details will only be kept for 21 days, and solely for the purpose of test and trace.
We would also encourage everyone to take a lateral flow test regularly to be as safe and informed as possible.
If you have any questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated on 10th September 2021.